It is now common knowledge that the peoples governor of Imo State, Rt. Emeka Ihedioha has formerly filed a request with the Supreme Court of Nigeria to review and reverse her January 14th, 2020 decision that removed him from office. Since then our very intelligent audience have been asking, what next? Let us put one thing to rest the review MUST happen and in fact has started, Here are the steps involved;
1. Formal request to review the case (Done)
2. Serving all parties involved including INEC (Done)
3. Parties served must then file their responses (Awaiting)
4. The Ihedioha team will respond to issues raised from responses as necessary
5. The Supreme Court will then REVIEW the totality of submissions to determine whether to summarily dismiss or re-open the case for possible REVERSAL.
RIGHT NOW THE REVIEW PROCESS IS UNDERWAY, WITH FIRST 2 STEPS COMPLETED!