1. Ihedioha will introduce due process, openness, transparency and accountability in the conduct of government business.
2. Ihedioha will strenghten primary healthcare system as a solid foundation for implementation of primary, secondary and tertiary health care delivery.
3. Ihedioha will create 135 manufacturing enterprises, localized in 27 LGAs in Imo state (5 per LGA).
4. Ihedioha will simplify access to land for agro-allied purposes.
5. Ihedioha will adhere to strict observance of Public Service rules and regulations.
6. Ihedioha will issue start-up loans for youths with desire to set up small scale businesses.
7. Ihedioha will maintain zero tolerance for crime and criminality.
8. Ihedioha will offer equal opportunities, including affirmative action for physically challenged persons in Imo state.
9. Ihedioha will rehabilitate and modernize the Dan Anyiam and Grasshopper stadia in Owerri, Sam Okwaraji stadium in Orlu and the Okigwe township stadium.
10. Ihedioha will implement the 35% Affirmative Action in appointive positions for Imo women.
11. Ihedioha will expand Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) sources by growing the economic base of the state.
12. Ihedioha will partner with the local governments to upgrade existing markets in the state.
13. Ihedioha will revisit and review the distortions in the Owerri master plan.
14. Ihedioha will massively retrain, reorient and motivate existing teachers and recruit new ones especially in the areas of Science and Technology.
15. Ihedioha will establish a film village and studio of international standard on a public private partnership agreement.
16. Ihedioha’s administration will float an Imo Diaspora Bond to attract funds for infrastructural development.
17. Ihedioha will restore the dignity and roles of our traditional institutions.
18. Ihedioha will establish Imo State Education Trust Fund to promote free amd qualitative education.
19. Ihedioha will create an ICT innovation hub in Owerri to empower Imo youths and products of Imo schools to play in the software and Apps development opportunity spcae to emerge as strong techpreneurs and active players in the digital economy.
20. Ihedioha will introduce free health care services for pregnant women, children under 5 years, senior citizens (65 years and above) based on the National Health Act and the National Health Insurance Scheme.
21. Ihedioha will ensure the completion of the 3 additional 132KVA substations located strategically at Okigwe, Aboh-Mbaise, and Ideato to complement the 330KVA substation at Egbu.
22. Ihedioha will establish Agricities in the three senatorial zones of the state which shall provide seedlings, training, fertilizer and equipment for planting, harvesting, processing local distribution and export of agro products.
23. Ihedioha will introduce transparency in the management of land as it pertains to acquisition, allocation, compensation and dispossession.
24. Ihedioha will reintroduce meritocracy in appointments and promotions in a transparent and accountable manner.
25. Ihedioha will establish sports facilities for talent hunt, recreation and development of healthy citizenry.
26. Ihedioha will establish a Security Trust Fund in partnership with the private sector.
27. Ihedioha will carry the youths along in governance and appointments.
28. Ihedioha will equip the rehabilitation centre at Umuneke Ngor-Okpala LGA, Boys Remand School at Arondizuogu, Ideato North LGA, and the School of Deaf and Dumb at Orodo in Mbaitoli LGA for skill acquisition.
29. Ihedioha will promote Igbo language amongst our people and encourage the use of Igbo language I all schools and for the conduct of government business through the institution of he “Suo Ignored” programme.
30. Ihedioha will set up a comprehensive register for all members of the Imo diaspora with their competencies and interests documented.
31. Ihedioha will support business men and women with revolving loans and credits.
32. Ihedioha will revive competitive Imo State Sports Festivals, Inter School sports competions as well as Inter House Sports as avenues for sports development and talent hunt.
33. Ihedioha will ensure adequate education, provision and protection of the girl child.
34. Ihedioha will attract robust and productive Foreign Direct Investments.
Powered by INMC