…Woos more Strategic Global Development Partners on arrival in Abuja…9th May, 2019.
1. His Excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON, today met with the Country Director, Agency for French Development (AFD) Mr. Paschal Grangereau, for partnership to address the strategic gaps in Imo State.
2. He also met with the Acting Head of DFID in Nigeria , Mr John Primrose. He sought for partnership with the agency to address development gaps in Imo State.
3. Also, he met with the German Ambassador to Nigeria Mr. Bernhard Schlangheck and Chizoba Adigwe CEO Carbon Africa to discuss development partnership.
4. He thereafter met with the Country Director of the World Bank , Mr Rachid Benmssaoud where he sought the Bank’s partnership and intervention to urgently address infrastructure and development gaps in Imo State.
5. The Governor-elect expressed satisfaction on the outcome of these meetings as well as optimism on the strategic partnership towards realizing the rebuilding of the state.
6. He was accompanied by Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi, Imo East Senator-elect, Hon. Jones Onyereri, Chairman House Committee on Banking and Currency, Barr. Chima Nwanna, Barr. Anselm Okorie and Dr. Sonny Ogulewe.
Media Aide to Governor-elect
May 9, 2019