The biometric verification exercise for Imo State pensioners will hold as follows:
COMMENCEMENT DATE: Wednesday, Sept. 4th, 2019
TIME: 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
VENUES: All LGA headquarters, except Owerri
Municipal and Oguta
*Venue for Owerri Municipal is:
GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, Okigwe Road, Owerri.
*Venue for Oguta LGA is OGUTA CIVIC CENTRE
*Dates and Venues for the verification of retired Judges, Permanent Secretaries and Magistrates will be announced in due course.
Pensioners are to come with the following documents:
1. Letter of first appointment/Gazette
2. Letter of confirmation of appointment/Gazette
3. Last promotion letter/Gazette
4. Notice of retirement
5. Authorisation letter
6. Duly stamped bank statement (must be in the last six months)
7. Stamped and signed BVN print out with photo
8. 1 coloured passport
9. Pensioner’s ID
10. Letter of approval of merger/transfer of service (if applicable)
11. Severance payslip (for disengaged staff only)
12. Evidence of change of name (where applicable)
13. Age declaration/birth certificate (if applicable)
*The exercise will start with state pensioners first. Verification for LGA pensioners will follow immediately after; adequate information will be made available at the appropriate time.
Please note that orderly conduct at the venues will make the exercise a pleasant one for all.
Special Adviser, Media to the Governor