1. In Ihedioha’s era, IGR was raised from N250M to N1Billion in 6 months.
2. Ihedioha’s Government paid and verified all pensioners in 4 months.
3. Ihedioha’s Government resumed payment of 100% salaries in 4 months.
4. Imo State became the LEAST CORRUPT state within 5 months of Ihedioha’s Government.
6.The Agricultural Sector was revived in 5 months and Rice production commenced in the state.
7. Electricity was restored to the State Secretariat which had no power for 8 years in 5 months.
8. Ihedioha saw that the multiplicity of state bank accounts was reduced from 250 to 1 under a Single Treasury Accounts Stystem in 3 months.
9. The Technical & Vocational Educational system was revived in 5 months.
10. Imo State scored FIRST POSITION in ICT Development in 4 months…
11.Ihedioha’s Government signed up to Open Government Initiative.
12.Steps were taken to improve ease of doing business in the State.
13.Ihedioha’s Government hosted the first ever subnational Diaspora summit.
14.Imo State became attractive to development partners such as DFID, World Bank, Ford Foundation, etc;
15.Ihedioha and his team unlocked over N25bn in world Bank funded projects such as NewMap and Ramp by paying counterpart funds.
16.In Ihedioha’s era sports was revived Imo State.
17.Ihedioha’s government instituted a State Health Insurance Scheme within 5 months.
18.Ihedioha’s government embarked on a massive Road Reconstruction program within Owerri metropolis and also fixed all potholes within the State Capital.
19.Ihedioha trained over 600 Imo youths in Agricultural Entrepreneurship Schemes in Nasarawa State.
20.Ihedioha received high powered international delegations from the government of United Kingdom, the High Commissioner, the government of United States, the Deputy Ambassador and other dignitaries to the State.