SO FAR SO GOOD!
In only one day, Wednesday, June 5, 2019!
1. The Governor joined the State Assembly members-elect at the closing day of their Retreat Orientation programme at Oguta.
2. The Governor planted tree at Government House to flag-off World Environment Day.
3. The Governor visited Relief Market and flagged-off the evacuation of all refuse dumps in Owerri and by extension across the State, promises that the Government will provide strategic places where people can throw away trash.
4. Visited the erosion sites at Aba Road and 4th Inland Road, demands for evaluation of the failed road construction between Wednesday June 5th and Monday 10th, 2019.
5. Visited Nekede Zoo for on the spot assessment of the area. Assures that the Government will revive the zoo for the benefits of Ndi Imo and others who may wish to explore our tourist potentials.
6. Delivered World Environment Day Speech at Concorde Hotels, Owerri.
7. Reopened Douglas Road Owerri, promises to meet with Owerri people over Eke Ukwu Market.
8. Met with Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) Owerri as the body calls off two-month strike after meeting with the Governor.
9. Inspected ongoing road construction at the road linking Protea Hotels, Concorde Junction down to Port Harcourt Road.
10. Joined Muslims in Imo to mark sallah.
God helping Imo, we are moving forward.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!