Here Are The Reasons;
1. Uzodinma was not APC candidate & was not a candidate of any party in the 9th March Governorship election in Imo State based on the judgement of the same Supreme Court on 20th December 2019.
2. Uche Nwosu was declared as the rightful candidate of APC & AA and was disqualified for double candidature.
3. APC couldn’t have produced 2 candidates in one election.
4. Supreme Court have no powers to allocate votes to any candidate.
5. Supreme Court have no power to increase the number of people accredited by INEC.
6. Somebody that was not a candidate cannot be winner of an election he was not a candidate.
7. Nigerian Police have no powers to
organize elections in Nigeria.
8. Results tendered by a police officer cannot be admitted in any court as exhibit as he was not INEC officer.
Based on the above facts that are still subsisting Ihedioha & PDP might apply for review & he might return to his office as the elected Governor of Imo State.