GOVERNMENT OF IMO STATE
Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon, Emeka Ihedioha (CON), has approved the constitution of a panel to look into the activities of Imo State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) from May 2011 to May 2019.
This is pursuant to the realization of Paragraph 3 of Resolution No. 177 of the Imo State House of Assembly dated 6th June, 2019.
The members are as follows;
1. Chief R.C.O. Ezeogu (Permanent Secretary, Rtd) – Chairman
2. Mrs. Ugo Anyanwu (Auditor General, Rtd)
3. Barr. Zach Okoronkwo – Member
4. Nominee from Oguta – Member
5. Nominee from Ohaji – Member
6. Mr. K. C. Otuonye (Deputy Dir. Admin Finance Ministry of Community Government Council & Traditional Affairs) – Secretary
Terms of Reference:
To look into financial accruals and expenditure of ISOPADEC from May 2011 to May 2019.
To ascertain whether the expenditures were made in line with the Law governing financial transactions in ISOPADEC and other extant laws.
To look into the procurement processes of ISOPADEC and ascertain whether they were made in line with due process, rules and regulations.
To look into all the recruitments/employments in ISOPADEC and ascertain whether they were made in line with laid down rules.
To make recommendations on Officers and members of management who are found to have abused the rules and regulations and their offices.
To make any other recommendations that will help to strengthen and reposition ISOPADEC for better performance.
Secretary to the Government
July 7, 2019